Reasons Why People Get Light Headed In Shower
The second popular complaint is that many people faint when they are in the warm shower. Letís explore the basic reasons for this weird, even frightening feeling. Of course the regular bouts of dizziness or faintness should be discussed with your physician.
1. You might feel faint every now and then if you happen to be pregnant, very dehydrated or very hungry.
2. It might also be the water from hotel shower heads. Some people are very sensitive to fluoride or chlorine, as well as other chemicals that might be present in the water.
If you are stepping from a cold house into a hot bathroom, the hot water alone could be enough to make you feel light headed.
3. Those who suffer from problems with blood sugar, thyroid or do not get enough iodine in their diet often feel dizzy, nauseous and light headed.
4. Low blood pressure might result in passing out in the shower. When you are in a hot place, the blood vessels in your body open up a little to bring down your body temperature.
5. You would possibly feel the symptoms of fainting or dizziness once you stand upright, but they go away as soon as you sit or change posture. Symptoms of orthostatic intolerance include feeling light headed, fatigue, vision issues, and headache.
People typically faint within the hotel shower, because they donít reply to these warning signs in time. The doctors recommend sitting down with your head between your legs in case you feel the slightest bit faint or dizzy. If you feel that you are going to pass out, take a sitting position which helps negate the danger of injury. You will immediately feel better after sitting down. Lower the temperature of water from hotel shower heads for a bit and see if that helps.
What is the Standard Shower Head Height?
The codes in residential homes are not set to any specific height although the norm of the Standard height of Shower Head usually set to 80 inches, non the less it can seen anywhere between a range of 72 to 90 inches. Depending on user height, for kids or for adults the shower head must be configured to be at least six inches above the user head. On the other hand if the shower to be used by other people who are different height then consider a Dual shower head with different height configurations.