BEST LED Shower Head
Now you can bring soothing therapy to your shower with Color Changing and Rainbow LED Showers. These multicolored showers will add a vibrant element of color therapy to your bathroom experience! Beautiful & Romantic. No batteries or wires needed, as they are hydro powered by water flow.
- Low flow, water conservation combined with a unique fun & soothing experience
- Adopted 20mm male thread fits most pipes, connects directly into your pre-existing shower pipe
- Excellent corrosion resistance, light-fast, bright and durable
- Our Shower Head are made of Stainless Steel or Brass (and not ABS-Plastic) they are Maintenance Free
- BathSelect Shower Head Lights will Last the lifetime of the Shower Head-guaranteed!
- Our LED shower head comes complete ready for installation.
- Installation of most of our LED shower head should only take couple of minutes.
The Color Changing LED Shower is an amazing unit that lights up the water pouring from your nozzle for a fun and interactive shower experience. You can cycle through 7 distinct colors or put them all together to create a beautiful rain fall shower that cascades down from your shower head. Or with the Red-Green-Blue Shower head, the LED lights automatically change with the water's temperature.
You can shop for Fontana Modern 20"x40" LED Stainless Steel Rectangle Shower Head Brushed Nickel Finish, 16" Stainless Steel Round Color Changing LED Rain Shower Head Available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, Copper Metallic and Gold Metallic finish, 12" Gold Tone Round Color Changing LED Rain Shower Head, 8" Brushed Stainless Steel Square Color Changing LED Rain Shower Head, 8" Solid Brass Square Color Changing LED Rain Shower Head, Gold Tone Square Color Changing LED Rain Shower Head.
The LED Showerhead uses a three-color coded system to let you know the exact temperature range of the water that's running through your shower head. Ranging from blue, which represents temperatures at 90F or less, up through red, you will never be caught off guard with these LED lights watching your back. If your shower creeps over 115F, the LED light will automatically start flashing red.