You can buy from a wide range of
stylish bathroom mixers from BathSelect at best prices, and if you shop today, you can save up to 50% on all our shower mixer faucet products. You can go with shower mixer, shower mixer valve, thermostatic and or pressure balance mixer valve, we also provide the digital thermostatic valve, exposed shower valve, thermostatic shower taps, thermostatic shower mixer taps, thermostatic shower dripping, dripping shower mixer, thermostatic shower balance mixer, also they are available from one to 4 hole mixer.
Installing Thermostatic Shower Valve
Whether you are remodeling your existing shower bathroom or just building a new one you will need to know the basics before you start to Install supply plumbing and valve replacement (s) as needed. You feed the hot and cold water lines into the Shower Valve (which installed inside the wall), and the valve mixes that water to a pre-set warm Plumbing Recommendations:
- Do not pipe off the ring main.
- An independent water supply for both hot and cold is required.
- Large runs of pipework will cause frictional loss of pressure.
- The recommended primary water supply piping to valve shall be 3/4" minimum
- If more than one valve installed, the recommended main water supply piping to valve
shall be 1" minimum, reducing to 3/4" within 24" of each valve. Always ensure an adequate
supply of both hot and cold water can maintain.
Be the First to Know
Best Smart Shower Mixers. Get BathSelect emails of shower mixers inspiration, new product releases and more!