1. Attach the upper wall support to the shower wall using a drill and the mounting hardware provided. Use a level to ensure that the shower riser is perfectly straight.
2. Place thread sealant on the ½” pipe threads on the shower wall and thread on the mounting nuts. Allow the sealant to cure for 24 hours before use.
3. Attach the hot and cold valve bodies and decorative escutcheons (if included) directly to the pipe threads. Tighten with an adjustable wrench to secure.
4. To install a hand-held shower, mount the cradle at a suitable height for the user with the hardware provided. Attach the hose to the faucet with any rubber washers or sealing gaskets included. If your system does not feature a hand-held shower move on to the next step.
5. Attach the showerhead to the top of the riser and tighten with a smooth jaw wrench. Do not tighten more than ¼ turn beyond hand tight.
6. Turn on the water supply and open the faucet valves. Check for any leaks and verify that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Let the water flow through the riser pipe and shower hose for approximately 30 seconds to clear out debris and dirt.
Note: If leakage occurs, tighten connections with your adjustable wrench as necessary. If problems persist, contact Customer Service.
Self-cleaning silica gel
-> Water inlet
-> Voltage inverter
-> 304 Stainless steel polished.
-> Dimensions : 19.7"x14.2"
External Power Source: 200v transform into 12v
Overhead shower head decomposition.
According to the dimensions and shape of the mounting bracket, determine the bracket location to be installed in the ceiling.
Showerhead lists :
- 11.8" shower hose
- Tee joint
- Expansion bolt
- G1/2" filter net
- H4 inner hexagon
1. Open packages, check all the goods whether everything is ok.
2. Check the size of the connector and the thread size of the water pipes connector in the wall.
3. Clean the water pipes before installing them.
4. At least 2 water electricians to install the showerhead.
5. Pay attention to the water temperature, not over 70 degrees.
6. Water pressure: 0.05 MPA - 0.5 MPA.
7. The adapter is 100-265 V to 12 V, insurance device rated current less than 30 MA.
According to the four mounting holes on the mounting bracket, use Electric drill play mounting holes.
a) Through the two hexagonal nuts adjust the distance between the mounting bracket and the ceiling, and keep the mounting bracket on the level.
b) Use explosion screw fixed mounting bracket on the ceiling, pay attention to the explosion screw can adjust the height, and use level adjust the mounting bracket to level.
Connect 1 pcs water hose to 1 Tee Joints and G1/2, G1/2 joint in the middle, then put another side of the shower hose through the hole of shower head size.
Install the decorative panel, use SW4 hexagon wrench tighten 4 screws.