Bavaria Brushed Gold Infrared Automatic Electronic Commercial Faucet
The Bavaria Brushed Gold Infrared Automatic Electronic Commercial Faucet
Improve hand washing compliance, and minimize waste of water, by using BathSelect touchless bathroom automatic faucet. Immediately reduces water waste by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow. BathSelect touchless faucet comes with AC/DC option (hardwired and battery backup) Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi. Touchless operation; specifically designed for optimal performance in various commercial use applications, making it ideal for public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Sensor faucet complete motion detection operation.
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Gold
- Installation made easy with simplified instructions
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant.
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Usage: Commercial
- Touchless operation; specifically designed for optimal performance in various commercial use applications, making it ideal for public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing, and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory sets 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56