Wall Mount Sensor Faucet Details
- Type: Motion Sensor Faucet
- Protection Degree: IP56
- Brand Name: Bath Select
- Model Number: BST-9021
- Feature: Sense Faucets, Electric Faucets
- Warranty: 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Surface Treatment: Matt Finish Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Faucet Mount: Single Hole Installation
- Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Handles: automatic
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Brass
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- solenoid valve: 6V magnet latching
- Response time: 0.3second
- Shutt-off delay time: 60 seconds
- Sensor type: Active Electronic infrared sensor
- Water Pressure: 0.05~0.8Mpa
- Dia of pipes: G1/2'' (DN15)
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V (4pcs AA batteries)
- Battery life expectancy: 150, 000 cycles
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
- Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Annapolis Wall Mount Sensor Faucets Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish