Annapolis Wall Mount Commercial Sensor Faucet Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
The Wall Mount Sensor Activated Touchless Faucet- Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Wall Mount Sensor Faucet Details
Improve hand washing compliance, and minimize waste of water, by using BathSelect touchless bathroom automatic faucet. Immediately reduces water waste by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Fits all standard US plumbing.
Uses 4AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
- Sensor faucet complete motion detection operation.
- Commercial use.
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Solid Brass Construction, Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant.
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Type: Motion Sensor Faucet
- Protection Degree: IP56
- Brand Name: BathSelect®
- Model Number: BST-9021
- Feature: Sense Faucets, Electric Faucets
- Warranty: 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Surface Treatment: Matt Finish Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Faucet Mount: Single Hole Installation
- Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Handles: automatic
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Brass
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- solenoid valve: 6V magnet latching
- Response time: 0.3second
- Shut-off delay time: 60 seconds
- Sensor type: Active Electronic infrared sensor
- Water Pressure: 0.05~0.8Mpa
- Dia of pipes: G1/2'' (DN15)
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V (4pcs AA batteries)
- Battery life expectancy: 150, 000 cycles
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucet handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing and eliminating unnecessary, unattended water flow.
- Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Annapolis Wall Mount Sensor Faucets Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Trio Automatic Sensor Faucet water-saving; hygienic; automatically opens and closes
to free hands - no touch, avoid bacteria mutual infections!
A great addition to powder room; kids bathroom, hotels, restaurants, public places, government facilities...!
- This Sensor Faucet Applications; Residential, Commercial use & ADA
- This faucet is shipped complete. ANSI A112.18.1M CSA Standard B125, 2.2 U.S.
- GPM Complies with NSF Standard 61, Section 9
- Flow Preventers Stainless Steel Hoses Mounting Hardware Batteries Pre-installed
- All the hardware necessary for satisfactory installation
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Spout: Chrome Plated Solid Brass Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline
- Batteries or AC Adapter
- Battery life expectancy: 250,000 cycles Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2” NPT Male
- Water Temperature Control;
Options for temperature control sensor faucets
- Built-in Pop-Up Drain
- Rod: N/A
- Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Neck mount Sensor
- Microprocessor: Digital, Pug And Play Sensing Range: 2” to 6”
- Response Time: 0.3 Second
- Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Anti vandalism maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds
- Particle filter size: 50
- Mesh Aerator: 2.2 GPM Standard