Midras Oil Rubbed Bronze Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet - designed for new and retrofit installations
- Complete motion detection touchless operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Dark tone Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Sensor faucet comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- Fit for commercial use applications.
- ADA Compliant
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Usage: Commercial
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the motion sensor faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory! The Sensor Faucet finish is Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze, with a built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip. No Water Dripping Design with 100% Touch-free operation
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing, and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain, with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range, while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Midras Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet
Midras Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet Product Description
An eye catching design which is both functional and nice to look at; the Midras Sensor Faucet has been developed with ease in mind. The electronic sensors are sensitive and intuitive to operate and the touch free system means that you don’t need to worry about cross contamination from germs. The intelligent micro-chip allows for a pre-set 30 second auto- shutoff and this, along with the drip free design helps prevent water wastage. The faucet is simple to install, fits all standard US plumbing systems, and can be powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately) or by AC power depending on facilities and preference. The design is extremely energy efficient and is suitable for both commercial and residential use. The product is fully ADA compliant assuring high quality, and it comes with one year warranty giving you extra peace of mind. While this cast brass electronic faucet comes in dark Oil Rubbed Bronze finish. Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Lano Sensor Faucet water-saving; hygienic; automatically opens and closes
to free hands - no touch, avoid bacteria mutual infections!
A great addition to powder room; kids bathroom, hotels, restaurants, public places, government facilities...!
- This Sensor Faucet Applications; Residential, Commercial use & ADA
- This faucet is shipped complete. ANSI A112.18.1M CSA Standard B125, 2.2 U.S.
- GPM Complies with NSF Standard 61, Section 9
- Flow Preventers Stainless Steel Hoses Mounting Hardware Batteries Pre-installed
- All the hardware necessary for satisfactory installation
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Spout: Chrome Plated Solid Brass Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter
- Battery life expectancy: 250,000 cycles Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2” NPT Male
- Water Temperature Control;
Options for temperature control sensor faucets
- Built-in Pop-Up Drain
- Rod: N/A
- Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Neck mount Sensor
- Microprocessor: Digital, Pug And Play Sensing Range: 2” to 6”
- Response Time: 0.3 Second Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Anti vandalism maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds
- Particle filter size: 50
- Mesh Aerator: 2.2 GPM Standard