Midras BathSelect Brushed Gold Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet - designed for new and retrofit installations
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Midras BathSelect Brushed Gold Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet Product Description
Brushed Gold eye-catching design that is both functional with industrial appeal; the Midras BathSelect Brushed Gold Sensor Faucet has been developed with ease in mind. The electronic sensors are sensitive and intuitive to operate and the touch free system means that you don’t need to worry about cross-contamination from germs. The intelligent microchip allows for a pre-set 30 second auto- shutoff and this, along with the drip free design helps prevent water wastage. The faucet is simple to install, fits all standard US plumbing systems, and can be powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately) or by AC power depending on facilities and preference. The design is extremely energy efficient and is suitable for commercial use. The product is fully ADA compliant assuring high quality, and it comes with one year warranty giving you extra peace of mind. While this cast brass electronic faucet comes in a brushed gold finish. Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the motion sensor faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory! Sensor Faucet finish is brushed gold, with built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design with 100% Touch-free operation
- Complete motion detection touchless operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Gold Finish
- Installation made easy with simplified instructions
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Sensor faucet comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- Fit for commercial use applications.
- ADA Compliant
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Usage: Commercial
- Touchless operation; specifically designed for optimal performance in various commercial use applications, making it ideal for public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing, and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain, with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range, while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56