Lano Commercial Brushed Nickel Automatic Sensor Faucet - designed for new and retrofit installations
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing, and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applicationspan>
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function. pan>
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant.
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56