Commercial Automatic Wall Mount Commercial Hands Free Motion Sensor Faucet in Gold Finish
Sensor faucet complete motion detection operation.
- Commercial use.
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Gold Finish
- Installation made easy with simplified instructions
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant.
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Touchless operation; specifically designed for optimal performance in various commercial use applications, making it ideal for public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Wall Mount Sensor Faucet Details
- Type: Commercial Motion Sensor Faucet
- Protection Degree: IP56
- Brand Name: Bath Select
- Model Number: BST-293GDE
- Feature: Sense Faucets, Electric Faucets
- Surface Treatment: Gold
- Faucet Mount: Single Hole Installation
- Type: Wall Mount
- Number of Handle: automatic
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Brass
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- solenoid valve: 6V magnet latching
- Response time: 0.3second
- Shut-off delay time: 60 seconds
- Sensor type: Active Electronic infrared sensor
- Water Pressure: 0.05~0.8Mpa
- Dia of pipes: G1/2'' (DN15)
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V (4pcs AA batteries)
- Battery life expectancy: 150, 000 cycles
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the motion faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing, and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the Electronic faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Electronic Faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Complaint
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
Brio Automatic Hands Free Sensor Faucet Detailed Product Description Features and Benefits
- Infrared sensor operated, touch-free operation
- Water Conserving
- Waterproof sensor
- Battery low LED light indicator
- Advanced circuit design saves electricity and water
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life.
- Three-year battery life based on 3,000 hand washes per month
- Sensor is not affected by reflections or abnormal lighting
- Self-adapting sensors range
- Battery: 4*'AAA' size cells
- Long life durable body
- Operational water pressure range: 0.05 - 0.6MPa
- ADA Complaint
- Power Supply Options
- Hands-Free Sanitary Operation
- Water supply pipe size: DN15
- Vandal-Resistant Aerator
- Ambient temperature range: 0.1 - 45 degrees
- Automatic 30-Second Time Out
- Highly-Polished, Chrome Plated Cast Brass Bodies
- Low Battery Indicator Light
- In-Line Filter
- Factory Set Sensor Range