Milano Oil Rubbed Bronze Deck Mount Automatic Commercial Sensor Faucet
Milano Oil Rubbed Bronze Deck Mount Automatic Commercial Sensor Faucet Product Description
State of the art infrared sensor technology and touch-free design minimizes the waste of water, by using the automatic faucet. The solenoid valve built-in filter screen prevents debris in the water from clogging the tap and therefore increases the durability of the products This oil rubbed bronze-cast brass electronic sensor faucet provides water only when needed. Additionally, since these faucets are preset to shut off after approximately 30 seconds, accidental flooding can't occur if a person leaves it running. And, because they are hands-free, they help reduce the spread of germs and keep the vanity area clean. Fits all standard faucets. Uses 4AAA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi Parts are Built-in Complete.
BathSelect Sensor Faucets
Simple Installation Instructions
No Water Dripping Design
The finish is oil rubbed bronze, Built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip, No Water Dripping Design, Touch-free operation.
Comes Complete for easy installation.
- Model Number: B5136-ORBSF
- Brand Name: BathSelect
- Surface Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Feature: Sense Faucets, Electric Faucets
- Surface Treatment: Rubbed Bronze
- Faucet Mount: Single Hole
- Installation Type: Deck Mount
- Number of Handle: None
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Solenoid Valve
- Quality Management: ISO9001
- Certificate: CE & RoHS
- Material of Faucet: Solid Brass
- Sensor Program: Multi-function Customizable
- Power Supply: DC6V/AC220V/Dual Modes
- Solenoid Valve: Brass
- Filter Screen: Built-in
- Sensor Components: Waterproof
- Suitable Places: High traffic & public toilet basin
- Usage: Commercial
- Ideal for: commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- Batteries life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- This faucet best use is for commercial restrooms.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ? / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56