Denver Deck Mount Contemporary Sensor Faucet in Chrome
Denver Deck Mount Contemporary Sensor Faucet in Chrome Product Description
State of the art infrared sensor technology and touch-free design minimizes the waste of water, by using the automatic faucet. The solenoid valve built-in filter screen prevents debris in the water from clogging the tap and therefore increases the durability of the products This chrome-cast brass electronic sensor faucet provides water only when needed. Additionally, since these faucets are preset to shut off after approximately 30 seconds, accidental flooding can't occur if a person leaves it running. And, because they are hands-free, they help reduce the spread of germs and keep the vanity area clean. Fits all standard faucets. Uses 4AAA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi Parts are Built-in Complete.
BathSelect Sensor Faucets
Simple Installation Instructions
No Water Dripping Design
The finish is chrome, Built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip, No Water Dripping Design, Touch-free operation.
Comes Complete for easy installation.
- Model Number: B5136C-SF
- Brand Name: BathSelect®
- Surface Finish: Chrome
- Feature: Sense Faucets, Electric Faucets
- Surface Treatment: Chrome Plated
- Faucet Mount: Single Hole
- Installation Type: Deck Mount
- Number of Handle: None
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Solenoid Valve
- Quality Management: ISO9001
- Certificate: CE & RoHS
- Material of Faucet: Solid Brass
- Sensor Program: Multi-function Customizable
- Power Supply: DC6V/AC220V/Dual Modes
- Solenoid Valve: Brass
- Filter Screen: Built-in
- Sensor Components: Waterproof
- Suitable Places: High traffic & public toilet basin
- Usage: Commercial
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- This faucet can be used for Commercial use
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power: DC.6V
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56