Leo all-in-one Thermostatic Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Motion detection touchless sensor faucet operation
- Drip Free Ceramic Disc Cartridge for Smooth and Long Lasting Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- The Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish will not corrode or fade it combines durability with Beauty
- Installation made easy with simplified instructions
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant
- Stainless Steel Hoses Included
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Suitable Places: family bathroom, hotels, office buildings, airports, medical institutions and public restrooms
- Usage: Commercial / Residential
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals.
- Fits all standard US plumbing.
All Parts in one perfect product;
Built-in check valve;
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory!
Sensor Faucet finish is Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze, with built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design 100% Touch-free operation.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucet handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high use restroom applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mount to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
Diameter of inlet pipe:
Diameter of outlet pipe:
0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min)
Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 ° F
Degree of protection by enclosure:
Heavy Duty Lavatory Automatic Sensor Faucet, Solid Brass, Generally Suitable for High Traffic Commercial and Residential Applications.
7" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Infrared sensor operation