Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body;
- Touchless operation; specifically designed for optimal performance in various commercial use applications, making it ideal for public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function. The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Usage: Commercial