Water InletConnecting Pipe
1. Use a hexagon wrench to lose the lock screws then separate the showerhead assembly and bracket.
4. Install the bracket on the expansion screws then use copper sleeve wrench to lock 4 screws.
a. Release Six handwheel levers according to above directions.
b. Take apart the embed valve, panel, and handwheel.
1. Dig the embed space for the pipe on the wall according the specification of the valve.
2. Dig 4 hole according to the position of the screws.
3. Use a hammer to thwack the screws into 4 holes.
4. Fix the valve body with 4 screws.
5. Find out the expansion screw heads with washer and spring washer. Use copper sleeve wrench to lock the screw heads with the embed valve body.
6. After connect all the pipes and before sealing the wall with concrete, confirm no leaking problem occur when turn on water.
7. Fix the decorative panel on the embed valve body.
8. Screw the handwheel arms with the handwheels.
Shower Holder Installation
1. Open the closed cover of the shower holder and take out the screws.
2. Drill two holes size 6mm on the wall according the hole position of the shower holder. Use a hammer to break 2 plastic wall plug into two holes. Tighten the screws with the plastic wall plug and locking with the shower holder. Then install the closed cover.
3. Connect the shower hose with water outlet connection part and hand shower. Plug the hand shower in the shower holder.