BathSelect Chrome Sensor controlled Automatic Shower Head
The shower will automatically shut off after being used for more than 2 minutes. The sensor features a low battery level indicator. Touch-free electronic shower control: The shower is activated automatically when the user steps within the sensor range. No need to have a valve to turn off after bathing. Water-efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure. It is very convenient and clean. Chrome finished Solid brass construction for reliability and long-lasting performance. Enables users to have a shower without touching the shower control, saves water, prevents cross-contamination and keeps the showers cleaner, especially ideal for spas, hotels, and care homes.
BathSelect Chrome Sensor controlled Automatic Shower Head Features:
- Easy to install and retrofit product
- Material: Solid all-brass construction
- 3 products in 1: replace the mixer shower, the thermostatic mixing valve and operates by an infrared sensor
- Vandal-resistant stopper cup upon request
- Hidden wall mounting screws for security
- State-of-the-art design
- Motion Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Fit for residential or commercial use applications.
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Chrome Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water-resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy-saving design for long-lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Complaint
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Chrome Sensor controlled Automatic Shower Head
Sensor Faucet water-saving; hygienic; automatically opens and closes
Touchless Faucets - no touch, avoid bacteria mutual infections! A great addition to public bathroom, hotels, restaurants, public places, government facilities...!
- This Sensor Faucet Applications; Residential, Commercial use & ADA
- This faucet is shipped complete. ANSI A112.18.1M CSA Standard B125, 2.2 U.S.
- GPM Complies with NSF Standard 61, Section 9
- Flow Preventers Stainless Steel Hoses Mounting Hardware Batteries Pre-installed
- All the hardware necessary for satisfactory installation
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Spout: Chrome Plated Solid Brass Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter
- Battery life expectancy: 250,000 cycles Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2ā€¯ NPT Male
- Water Temperature Control;
Options for temperature control sensor faucets
- Built-in Pop-Up Drain
- Rod: N/A
Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Neck mount Sensor
- Microprocessor: Digital, Pug And Play Sensing Range: 2ā€¯ to 6ā€¯
- Response Time: 0.3 Second Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Anti vandalism maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds
- Particle filter size: 50
- Mesh Aerator: 2.2 GPM Standard