Erie Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head
The shower will automatically shut off after being used for more than 2 minutes. The sensor features a low battery level indicator. Touch-free electronic shower control: The shower is activated automatically when the user steps within the sensor range. No need to have a valve to turn off after bathing. Water-efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure. It is very convenient and clean. Chrome finished Solid brass construction for reliability and long-lasting performance. Enables users to have a shower without touching the shower control, saves water, prevents cross-contamination and keeps the showers cleaner, especially ideal for spas, hotels, and care homes.
Erie Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head in Chrome Finish Features:
- Easy to install and retrofit product
- Material: Solid all-brass construction
- 3 products in 1: replace the mixer shower, the thermostatic mixing valve and operates by an infrared sensor.
- Vandal-resistant stopper cup upon request
- Hidden wall mounting screws for security
- State-of-the-art design
- Motion Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Fit for residential or commercial use applications.
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Polished Chrome Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water-resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy-saving design for long-lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Complaint
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Erie Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head