Tairus Contemporary Automatic Commercial Brushed Nickel Sensor Faucet (also available in Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze or Gold Finish)
Available in Chrome Finish or
Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Automatic Hands Free Motion Sensor Faucet
Tairus Automatic Commercial Brushed Nickel Sensor Faucet Product Description
State of the art infrared sensor technology and touch-free design minimizes the waste of water, by using the automatic faucet. The solenoid valve built-in filter screen prevents debris in the water from clogging the tap and therefore increases the durability of the products This chrome-cast brass electronic sensor faucet provides water only when needed. Additionally, since these faucets are preset to shut off after approximately 30 seconds, accidental flooding can't occur if a person leaves it running. And, because they are hands-free, they help reduce the spread of germs and keep the vanity area clean. Fits all standard faucets. Uses 4AAA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi Parts are Built-in Complete.
BathSelect Sensor Faucets
Simple Installation Instructions
No Water Dripping Design
The finish is Brushed Nickel, Built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip, No Water Dripping Design, Touch-free operation.
Comes Complete for easy installation.
- Model Number: Tairus 502AC/DC
- Brand Name: BathSelect®
- Surface Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Feature: Sense Faucets, Electric Faucets
- Surface Treatment: Brushed Nickel
- Faucet Mount: Single Hole
- Installation Type: Deck Mount
- Number of Handle: None
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Solenoid Valve
- Quality Management: ISO9001
- Certificate: CE & RoHS
- Material of Faucet: Solid Brass
- Sensor Program: Multi-function Customizable
- Power Supply: DC6V/AC220V/Dual Modes
- Solenoid Valve: Brass
- Filter Screen: Built-in
- Sensor Components: Waterproof
- Suitable Places: High traffic & public toilet basin
- Usage: Commercial
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meanings of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted. This faucet can be used for Commercial use
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power: DC.6V
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
Installation Manual For Tairus Contemporary Commercial Brushed Nickel Sensor Faucet (also available in Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze or Gold Finish)
Conto Sensor Faucet water-saving; hygienic; automatically opens and closes
Hands Free - no touch, avoid contamination, cross infection!!
A must in, restrooms, hotels, restaurants, public places, government facilities...!
- This faucet is shipped complete. ANSI A112.18.1M CSA Standard B125, 2.2 U.S.
- GPM Complies with NSF Standard 61, Section 9
- Flow Preventers Stainless Steel Hoses Mounting Hardware Batteries Pre-installed
- All the hardware necessary for satisfactory installation
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Spout: Chrome Plated Solid Brass Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter
- Battery life expectancy: 250,000 cycles Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2ā€¯ NPT Male
- Water Temperature Control;
- check Options for temperature control sensor faucets
- Built-in Pop-Up Drain
- Rod: N/A
- Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Neck mount Senso
- Microprocessor: Digital, Pug And Play Sensing Range: 2ā€¯ to 6ā€¯
- Response Time: 0.3 Second Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Anti vandalism maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds
- Particle filter size: 50
- Mesh Aerator: 2.2 GPM Standard
Tairus Contemporary Sensor Faucet B5136With advanced infrared sensor technology:
Sensor-operated taps increase hygiene in public and patient restrooms.
1. Installation is a child's game, almost like manual faucet
2. Easy servicing
3. Version with mixer to adjust the temperature also available
4. 6V battery
5. Solenoid valve inside product
6. Operates with low and high pressures (0.5 to 7Bar)
7. Range adjustment or Optional Remote adjustment
1. Water efficient,
3. No-touch activation,
4. Easy installation Durable,
5. Solid DR-brass construction,
6. Built-in filter,
7. ADA compliant,
8. Vandal resistant,
9. Waterproof components,
10. Complies with Food Premises Standard
Electronic Sensor Tap Specifications:
1. Body: Solid brass with Chrome
2. Power: DC AA Alkaline Battery*4, AC/DC alternately
3. Working pressure: 0.5~7Bar
4. Water supply pipe size: DN15(G1/2")
5. Ambient Tem. Range: 0.1~ 55 Celsius
6. Sensing distance: adjustable 25cm (default 25cm)
7. Sensing range setup: Digital
8. Response time: 0.3 sec (default)
9. Off Delay time: 1 sec (default)
10. Fresh Battery Life Cycle: 500,000 on/off
11. Low Battery Indicator: Red Led flash
12. Weakness of Battery: Red Led on,