Multicolor LED Shower Set With Thermostatic Mixer Valve 8" Rainfall Shower Head Spa Body Massage Spray Jets System
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Lights are powered by the water pressure
No electrical wiring needed changes color as temperature change
LED Shower Head LED Handheld Shower & Shower Faucet
- Saturating Spray; Massage Spray; Bubbling Spray
- Multi-function solid brass control valve.
- Drip Free Ceramic disc cartridge for smooth and long lasting operation
- Easy to clean. Can be cleaned with mild soap to ensure the non-tarnish life shine
- Self-powered by Water. No Battery nor Electricity needed.
- Complete with all the installation accessories
- Stainless steel shower hose double hooked Ø0.55"
- Anti-twist brass conical nut & brass hex nut
- The flow rate is 2.5 GPM
Finish: Durable thick layer brass. Polished finish resists corrosion and tarnishing.
Body : Made of heavy solid brass for durability & reliability.
Valve: Equipped with drip-free ceramic disc valves for long life and smooth feel.
- When water temperature is ≤89 °F (≤32 °C), Green color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is between 97 to 107 °F (36-42 °C), Blue color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is between 109 to 122 °F (43-50 °C), Red color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is above 122 °F (>50 °C), Red color will flash immediately.
Led Color: Blue, Green, Red, Red Flash (According to the water temperature)
Installation Instructions For Willard LED Shower Set
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided
Shower Set Installation
1. Brass Adapter
2. Faucet body
5. Shower bar
6. Hand shower holder
7. Shower bar bracket
8. Shower bar
9. Mounting base
10. Decoration cover
11. Rain shower head
12. Handheld shower
Step 1: Connect the brass adapter provided to the water supply line.
Step 2: Adjust lever and distance to fit the faucet body.
Step 3: Turn the water valve on for a while to let the dust and impurities out.
Step 4: Assemble the shower set.
Step 5: Place a pre-assembled shower in the wall to find the proper position and then mark the mounting hole that needs to be drilled.
Step 6: Drill a hole for the upper part shower bar bracket, screw it.
Step 7: Place the decoration cover to the brass adapters.
Step 8: Install the pre-assembled shower to the connections.
Step 9: Connect shower hose, handheld shower, and rain shower head.