How to Install Mullino LED RGB Single Handle Widespread Waterfall Pull-Out Bathroom Faucet | BS-LRSHW13
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the products for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty may be voided.
Faucet Installation Instructions
- Faucet Mount: 4" Center set
— Installation Type: Wall Mounted
— Number of Handles: Dual Handle
— Material: Solid Brass Body And Zinc Alloy Handle
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish: Chrome
- Installation Holes: Three Holes
- Spout Length: 160mm (6.3")
- Spout Width: 143 mm (5.63")
- Pull out Length: 1400mm (55.12")
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Faucet Body Material: Brass
- Faucet Spout Material: Brass
- Faucet Handle Material: Brass
- LED Power Source: Water Flow
- LED Color: Blue, Green, Red
- LED turns Green between:25-40°C (77-104°F)
- LED turns Blue between:0-25°C (32-77°F)
- LED turns Red between:40-100°C (104-212°F)
— Water Pressure: 0.2 Mpa-0.8 Mpa
— Faucet + Pull-Out Handheld Shower Head
Hand Shower Installation
Correct way for Hose
1) Fix the shower valve into the wall with screws. Use a level to ensure that the valve is straight and level. (Important: Flush the water supply pipes to remove any dirt and debris before installing the valve body)
2) Wrap Teflon tape around the pipe thread. Connect hot and cold water supply lines and all the in-wall pipes as desired to the valve. Turn on the water supply and open the cartridge to check for leaks. Then, put on the protective cover.
3) Remove the protective cover when the wall finished wall is completed. Install escutcheon onto the shower valve and press it against the finished wall. Then, install the handle and diverter knob to the valve and tighten set screws with the Allen key and put on the indication button.
Function: Check connections for leaks and check the function of the fittings.