Automatic Commercial Hands Free Motion Sensor Faucet
Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet Product Description
Residential electronically controlled faucets eliminate the need to touch or turn handles and the temperature and flow rate can be pre-set. Through the use of sensor beams the automatic faucet determines when an object is in front of it and automatically turns on the faucet. Since there is nothing to touch and nothing to reach for, an automatic faucet eliminates all of that cleaning and disinfecting that you do to try to maintain a hygienic surface. The automatic faucet provides water only when needed. Additionally, since these faucets are preset to shut off after approximately 30 seconds, accidental flooding can't occur if a person leaves it running.And, because they are hands-free, they help reduce the spread of germs and keep the vanity area clean.Fits all standard faucets.Uses 4AAA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
Finish is Brushed Nickel.Built-in In rared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design 100% Touch-free operation
Comes Complete for easy installation.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles.Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain, with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mount to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant.
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range, while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Usage: Commercial / Residential
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information