Colorful Air Jets Water Fall Lights Lots OF Air Bubble Nozzle
Acupuncture Back Nozzles Adjustable NozzlesMultifunctional Switch
The Durable Versatility Of Acrylic Tubs
Acrylic bathtubs fall in between cast iron and fiberglass tubs in terms of price and benefits. The chemical compound acrylic is waterproof, lightweight and durable, making it ideal for making bathtubs. Tubs made from this strong and light material are a lot easier to work with than cast iron and steel bath-tubs, which chip easily and are excessively heavy in larger sizes, like whirlpool bathtubs.
Benefits of Acrylic Bathtubs
- Acrylic is an inexpensive material.
- These bath tubs are light, which makes for easier moving and installation. They are well-suited for upstairs bathrooms.
- Acrylic resists cracking, chipping, peeling and staining. It can scratch, but this is easily fixed with some buffing using a liquid polisher. Bigger scratches can be fixed with some light sanding and buffing using toothpaste.
- The tub will have a high gloss finish that is pleasing to the eye.
- The color is consistent throughout the bathtub and does not fade, unlike fiberglass.
- The material retains heat well, so water easily stays warm.
- Acrylic tubs are easy to clean with water and regular non-abrasive cleaners.