FontanaShowersŪ SurfHydro Whirlpool Massage Jets Bathtub-FA-9004
It is our goal to provide customer not only excellent products but also leading lifestyle. This freestanding bathtub is made from quality materials. This simple yet beautiful design will upgrade your bathroom with a modern and elegant touch that takes your bathing experience to a whole new level. It was molded to comfortably fit your body, letting all the day's stress melt away. This is also a perfect spot to kick back and relax after a long day. Relaxing your soul and mind. This style transforms your bathtub into a cozy whirlpool tub and invites you to relax and enjoy the pleasant water massage.
FontanaShowers Surf Hydromassage Bathtub Features:
- 1. 5HP Whirlpool Pump2- Big Nozzles
- 8- Acupuncture Back Nozzles
- 12- Air Bubble Nozzles
- Whirlpool and Surf
- Air Bubble Controller
- Water Pressure Regulator
- LED Nozzles
- Computer control panel
- Waterfall Lights
- Water Intake
- Copper Manual Drainer
- Electricity Leakage Protector
- Multifunctional Handheld Shower
- T-Shape Water Intake
- Change-over Switch
- Cold and hot Switch
- Water Circulation
- Luxury Polyamis Covered Cushion Headrest
- Brake Drainer
- Thermostatic Mixer
- Ozone Generator
- 0.25 Hp Air Pump
- LED Color-changing Underwater light
- COLOR TV (optional)
Dimension (1800x900x620mm) 70.86"x35.43"x24.40"
Colorful Air Jets Water Fall Lights Lots OF Air Bubble Nozzles
Acupuncture Back Nozzles Adjustable NozzlesMultifunctional Switch
The Durable Versatility Of Acrylic Tubs
Acrylic bathtubs fall in between cast iron and fiberglass tubs in terms of price and benefits. The chemical compound acrylic is waterproof, lightweight and durable, making it ideal for making bathtubs. Tubs made from this strong and light material are a lot easier to work with than cast iron and steel bath-tubs, which chip easily and are excessively heavy in larger sizes, like whirlpool bathtubs.
Benefits of Acrylic Bathtubs
- Acrylic is an inexpensive material.
- These bath tubs are light, which makes for easier moving and installation. They are well-suited for upstairs bathrooms.
- Acrylic resists cracking, chipping, peeling and staining. It can scratch, but this is easily fixed with some buffing using a liquid polisher. Bigger scratches can be fixed with some light sanding and buffing using toothpaste.
- The tub will have a high gloss finish that is pleasing to the eye.
- The color is consistent throughout the bathtub and does not fade, unlike fiberglass.
- The material retains heat well, so water easily stays warm.
- Acrylic tubs are easy to clean with water and regular non-abrasive cleaners.