Platinum Automatic Commercial Sensor Faucet Gold Tone Finish (Hot & Cold)
- Sensor Faucet Applications: Commercial
- Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- The factory is set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted)
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Gold tone Finish
- Installation made easy with simplified instructions
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- ADA Compliant
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications
- Usage: Commercial
- Touchless operation; specifically designed for optimal performance in various commercial use applications, making it ideal for public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory!
The Sensor Faucet finish is Gold Tone, with a built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design with 100% Touch-free operation.
meets ADA regulations
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucet handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing and eliminating unnecessary, unattended water flow.
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- Battery life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4" to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
Diameter of inlet pipe:
Diameter of outlet pipe:
0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
Degree of protection by enclosure:
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from the countertop to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from countertop to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of
- spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Infrared sensor operation with temperature control.