BathSelect Brushed Gold Commercial Automatic Hands Free Faucet
BathSelect Brushed Gold Commercial Automatic Hands Free Faucet Product Description
- Durable solid-brass construction; expertly crafted
- Motion detection touchless sensor faucet operation
- Drip Free Ceramic Disc Cartridge for Smooth and Long Lasting Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Gol Finish
- Installation made easy with simplified instructions
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant
- Stainless Steel Hoses Included
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Usage: Commercial
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, and public facilities. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory! The Sensor Faucet finish is brushed gold, with a built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip. No Water Dripping Design with 100% Touch-free operation.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing, and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant.
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approximately 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56