Salem Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head
The Salem Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head is a touch-free electronic shower control that is activated automatically when the user steps within the sensor range Controls sensor parts, powered by an internally mount 6V battery, filters included. Sensor range is adjustable manually. Other sensor settings (sensor range, delay in, delay out and security time according to the buyer) are programming by the maker. The shower will automatically shut off after being used for more than 2 minutes. The sensor features a low battery level indicator. Enables users to have a shower without touching the shower control, saves water, prevents cross-contamination and keeps the showers cleaner, especially ideal for spas, hotels, and care homes.
Salem Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head Features:
- Easy to install and retrofit product
- Material: Solid all-brass construction
- 3 products in 1: replace the mixer shower, the thermostatic mixing valve and operates by an infrared sensor.
- Vandal resistant stopper cup upon request
- Hidden wall mounting screws for security
- State-of-the-art design
- Motion Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Fit for residential or commercial use applications.
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Polished Chrome Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water-resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy-saving design for long-lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Complaint
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instructions for Salem Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head