BathSelect Luxury Rain Shower Head Chrome With Jet Spray & Hand Shower Automatic Color Switching
BathSelect rectangular LED shower comes in its a bathroom ceiling mount shower and It has multiple colors changing feature with remote control. It comes in a chrome finish polished and the installation is a ceiling mount. It fixed the support type. Water flow has 9-15L/min. It comes with high-quality copper casting & Enjoys new luxury led shower head and give a new look and feel to your shower room and bathroom. Get fresh body massage and feel relax. 64 different colors phone control changing led lights while you will take shower. It is easy to install showerhead.
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
|Juno Curved LED Shower Head Specifications:|
- Type: Bathroom Shower
- Product Code: BS9616
- Product Brand: BathSelect
- Installation Type: Ceiling Mount
- Feature: Rainfall Showerhead
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface Finish: Chrome
- Showerhead Finish: Polished
- Shower Shape: Rectangle
- Shower Size: 24" X 31"
- Fixed Support: Yes
- Style: Single Head
- Light Type: LED Light
- Special Feature: Thermostatic Faucet
- Minimum Water Pressure: 0.3MPA
- Remote Control: Yes
- Color Control: 64 Colors
- Water flow: 9- 15L/ Min
- Music Song:Bluetooth Connection
- Water Function: Misty/ Waterfall/ Rainfall
- Thread Interface: G1/ 2 inch
- Product Weight: 15.94 lbs
- Product Dimension: 26.7in X 34.6in X 11.02 inches
Installation Instructions for Bathselect Luxury Rain Shower Head
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided
TOOLS AND MATERIALS:
- Teflon Tape
- Adjustable Wrench
- Smooth Joint Pliers
- Soft Cloth
- Silicone Sealant
1. Attach the upper wall support to the shower wall using a drill and the mounting hardware provided. Use a level to ensure that the shower riser is perfectly straight.
2. Place thread sealant on the ½” pipe threads on the shower wall and thread on the mounting nuts. Allow the sealant to cure for 24 hours before use.
3. Attach the hot and cold valve bodies and decorative escutcheons (if included) directly to the pipe threads. Tighten with an adjustable wrench to secure.
4. To install a hand-held shower, mount the cradle at a suitable height for the user with the hardware provided. Attach the hose to the faucet with any rubber washers or sealing gaskets included. If your system does not feature a hand-held shower move on to the next step.
5. Attach the showerhead to the top of the riser and tighten with a smooth jaw wrench. Do not tighten more than ¼ turn beyond hand tight.
6. Turn on the water supply and open the faucet valves. Check for any leaks and verify that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Let the water flow through the riser pipe and shower hose for approximately 30 seconds to clear out debris and dirt.
Note: If leakage occurs, tighten connections with your adjustable wrench as necessary. If problems persist, contact Customer Service.
Self-cleaning silica gel
-> Water inlet
-> Voltage inverter
-> 304Stainless steel polished. -> Dimensions : 19.7"x14.2"
External Power Source: 200v transform into 12v Overhead shower head decomposition.
According to the dimensions and shape of the mounting bracket, determine the bracket location to be installed in the ceiling.
Showerhead lists :
- 11.8" shower hose
- Tee joint
- Expansion bolt
- G1/2" filter net
- H4 inner hexagon
1. Open packages, check all the goods whether everything is ok.
2. Check the size of the connector and the thread size of the water pipes connector in the wall.
3. Clean the water pipes before installing them.
4. At least 2 water electricians to install the showerhead.
5. Pay attention to the water temperature, not over 70 degrees.
6. Water pressure: 0.05 MPA - 0.5 MPA.
7. Adapter is 100-265 V to 12 V, insurance device rated current less than 30 MA.
According to the four mounting holes on the mounting bracket, use Electric drill play mounting holes.
a) Through the two hexagonal nuts adjust the distance between the mounting bracket and the ceiling, and keep the mounting bracket on the level.
b) Use explosion screw fixed mounting bracket on the ceiling, pay attention to the explosion screw can adjust the height, and use level adjust the mounting bracket to level.
Connect 1 pcs water hose to 1 Tee Joints and G1/2, G1/2 joint in the middle, then put another side of the shower hose through the hole of shower head size.
Install the decorative panel, use SW4 hexagon wrench tighten 4 screws.
Hand-Held Shower Instructions
5. Hole Locations For Wall Mount
Remove Front Cover (5A) from Wall Mount (5B). Use Wall Mount Screw Holes (5C) to place the desired location. Using a punch or awl, tap the screw hole locations. Holes must be vertically aligned.
7. Wall Mount Installation
Place Wall Mount (7A) into wall and inset Mounting Screws (7B) through Wall Mount Holes (7C) and tighten until Wall Mount (7A) is flush with the wall. Do Not Over Tighten! Insert Front Cover (7D) into Wall Mount (7A).
8. Drop Elbow & Hose Installation
Apply PTFE plumbers tape on both ends of Pipe Nipple (8A) (not included). Screw Pipe Nipple (8A) into the elbow inside the wall. The Pipe Nipple (8A) is to project 1/4” – 3/4” from the finished wall. Screw Drop Elbow (8B) onto Pipe Nipple (8A) and tighten until Drop Elbow (8B) is property positioned and flush to the finished wall.
Place Rubber Seal (8C) inside Hex Hose Fitting (8D). Connect Hex Hose Fitting (8D) into Drop Elbow Outlet (8E) by turning Hex Hose Fitting (8D).
9. Unit Start Up
Turn on hot and cold water supplies, and check al connections for leaks.
10. Final Flushing
For final flushing, turn valve on and allow water to run through the Hose (10A) for several minutes. Allow water to run for several minutes until all foreign matter clears the line.
11. Shower Arm Installation
Place Rubber Seal (11A) inside Tapered Hose Fitting (11B). Conned Hand Shower (11C) to Hose (11D) by turning Tapered Hose Fitting (118) clockwise.
Warning: Make sure Hand Shower (11C) is securely tightened to Hose (11D).
Shower Mixer Installation
Shower Body Jets Installation
Multiple Bodyspray Installation
• Water Supply
• Nipple Mamelon Nipple
• Pressure Balancing Loop
1. Route the water supply lines.
2. If installing more than one bodyspray off the same supply line, construct a pressure balancing loop. Locate a tee alon