Lenox Shower System with Body Sprays in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
This is a Thermostatic shower system with a 2 way in wall diverter pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations. Solid Brass construction with an oil-rubbed finish and a ceramic valve core material and metal lever handle for long durability that will upgrade your bathroom with a modern and cool look. Includes ceiling-mount rainfall showerhead, three swivel body jets, and a thermostatic 2-way in-wall diverter. Thermostatic technology keeps the shower temperature ± 1 degrees Celsius. The Showerhead and jet have a rainfall function where you can experience the true feeling of rain. You can install the rain shower head and handheld showerhead and body jets where you like just depend on the position of concealed water pipe.
Lenox Shower System with Body Jets in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Features:
- Brand Name: BathSelect
- Model Number: BZ-5677
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: Brass
- Shower Head Spray: Rainfall
- Valve Trim Width: 11-1/4"
- Body Sprays: Yes
- Shower Head Installation Type: Ceiling Mount
- Number Of Body Sprays: 3
- Valve Trim Length: 5-7/8"
- Diverter Outlets: 2
- Shower Head Width: See Available Options
- Handle Type: Knob
- Shower Arm Extension: 6"
- Shower Arm Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Shower Arm Height: 6"
- Shower Head Material: Brass
- 8" diameter ceiling-mount rainfall shower head with a matching 6" shower arm and flange.
- Diverter trim measures 5-7/8" L x 11-1/4" H.
- Swivel body sprays overall dimensions: 2-1/2" diameter; spray dimensions: 1-1/8" L diameter.
- Swivel body sprays projects 2-1/2" from the wall.
- Body spray features a metal ball joint for swivel function and a 1/2" NPT male thread inlet.
- Two-way diverter features 1/2" IPS inlets and controls water flow between two shower outlets.
- The flow rate is 2.5 GP
Installation Instruction for Lenox Shower System
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided