Installation Instruction For Florence Gold Plated Wall Mount LED Rainfall Shower Set
Florence Gold Wall Mount LED Rainfall Shower Set
Available in Gold plate finish, the wall mount LED Shower Head features rainfall, a Hand Shower, a Tub Spout & a Single Handle Valve and feels light for your pocket. Body Material is Stainless Steel that gives you an excellent bathing experience. Its LED light experience makes showering experience more soothing and relaxing. Its optimum design and innovative technology allow for voluminous soft droplets to make your showering experience a fun one. Constructed from solid brass and stainless steel with a high-quality gold finish. It is designed to be lightweight, durable and corrosion-resistant and has an automatic anti-scald device.
Florence Gold Wall Mount LED Rainfall Shower Set Features:
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Brand Name: BathSelect
- Model Number: BS11FG
- Type : Rainfall Shower Set
- Style : Contemporary
- Surface Finish : Gold
- Installation Type : Wall Mount
- Style : Single Head
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Shape : Square
- Shower Head Size : See options
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided
Shower Head Installation
No tools required, ½ connector fits standard sized shower plumbing.
- Use your hands counter clockwise to unscrew the old showerhead and removed it.
- Take out the showerhead, make sure the shower filter is placed in the connector.
- Ensure the showerhead full horizontal alignment wall mounted shower arm thread.
- Use your hands clockwise to tighten showerhead.
Hand-Held Shower Instructions
5. Hole Locations For Wall Mount
Remove Front Cover (5A) from Wall Mount (5B). Use Wall Mount Screw Holes (5C) to place the desired location. Using a punch or awl, tap the screw hole locations. Holes must be vertically aligned.
7. Wall Mount Installation
Place Wall Mount (7A) into wall and inset Mounting Screws (7B) through Wall Mount Holes (7C) and tighten until Wall Mount (7A) is flush with the wall. Do Not Over Tighten! Insert Front Cover (7D) into Wall Mount (7A).
8. Drop Elbow & Hose Installation
Apply PTFE plumbers tape on both ends of Pipe Nipple (8A) (not included). Screw Pipe Nipple (8A) into the elbow inside the wall. The Pipe Nipple (8A) is to project 1/4” – 3/4” from the finished wall. Screw Drop Elbow (8B) onto Pipe Nipple (8A) and tighten until Drop Elbow (8B) is property positioned and flush to the finished wall.
Place Rubber Seal (8C) inside Hex Hose Fitting (8D). Connect Hex Hose Fitting (8D) into Drop Elbow Outlet (8E) by turning Hex Hose Fitting (8D).
9. Unit Start-Up
Turn on hot and cold water supplies, and check all connections for leaks.
10. Final Flushing
For final flushing, turn the valve on and allow water to run through the Hose (10A) for several minutes. Allow water to run for several minutes until all foreign matter clears the line.
11. Shower Arm Installation
Place Rubber Seal (11A) inside Tapered Hose Fitting (11B). Conned Hand Shower (11C) to Hose (11D) by turning Tapered Hose Fitting (118) clockwise.
Warning: Make sure Hand Shower (11C) is securely tightened to Hose (11D)
- Basic-size, according to the embedded box to open the hole on solid wall, should consider installing the metope of the distance between 60-75mm, for example, after blank wall in the shop, the ceramic tile surface to increase the thickness of the 20 mm, so PiQiang in the depth of the hole should be chosen 40 to 55 mm.
- Hole bottom should remain flat so that subsequent adjustment embedded box of vertical and horizontal convenient installation for the principle
- Pay attention to the direction of the up and down or so embedded box, on the left by hot water pipes, right after the cold water pipes, pick up and down the mixed water pipes.
- After the pipe connection, according to the pipeline arrangement, and open the corresponding channel slot tube in the blank wall.
- Embedded box fixed before, to embed box and trial test and pipe water clean connection pipe, and test before mixing water channels should be open.
- Test before opening the switch valve core, open the water to test around inlet pipe is connected closely with no leakage and the water pipe test after dosing open state, weather to test on the mixed water pipe connection without leakage. At the same time clean tube foreign bodies in case of influencing water control valve function.
- It will be embedded in a box into the solid wall with a self-tapping screw that is fixed on the wall.
- With parallel ruler for correction of embedded box of horizontal and vertical direction to embed box into a level with the ground, and metope as 90°. In the absence of good correction will influence the control panel installation effect.