Many people have difficulty using faucets and water controls that require grasping and twisting faucet handle. Automatic faucets are easy to use they are smart choices, for anyone who wants to conserve water and reduce the spread of germs.Thermostatic sensor tap and faucets have been seen in various public rest areas, but they are becoming more popular in the home too. Residential electronically controlled faucets eliminate the need to touch or turn handles and the temperature and flow rate can be pre-set. Through the use of sensor beams the automatic faucet determines when an object is in front of it and automatically turns on the faucet. Since there is nothing to touch and nothing to reach for, an automatic faucet eliminates all of that cleaning and disinfecting that you do to try to maintain a hygienic surface.Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Touchless Operation
- Temperature Control Feature
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure : 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply : AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant.
- Easily can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- The flow rate is 1.5 GPM
- Usage: Commercial / Residential
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Intelligent : with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory!Sensor Faucet finish is brushed nickel, with built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design 100% Touch-free operation.