BathSelect Wella Brushed Gold Dual Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet and Soap Dispenser Simple yet Stylish BathSelect Wella Brushed Gold Dual Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet and Soap Dispenser is eye catching design which is both functional with industrial appeal, the sensor faucet as well as soap dispenser has been developed with ease in mind. This dual sensor faucet and soap dispenser is an elegant fixture that seamlessly fit in any contemporary restroom. Such precise touchless technology increases hand washing compliance since it makes hand washing easier, simpler and hygienic in any high-traffic restroom. This cast brass electronic motion faucet is now available in dual function water and soap dispenser sensor faucet. This touch less motion sensor faucet reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Uses 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS /cm, 10-125 psi. With its micro-computer controlling its action, the motion sensor faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory. Sensor faucet with built-in Infrared AI smart-chip no water dripping design 100% touch-free operation. Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
|BathSelect Wella Brushed Gold Dual Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet and Soap Dispenser Features
- Complete motion detection touch less operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip Automatic Soap Dispenser
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS /cm , 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Gold Finish
- Easy to Install - Deck mount, Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Sensor faucet comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC 110 V and DC 6 V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- Fit for residential or commercial use applications.
- ADA Compliant.
- Can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Usage: Commercial / Residential
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals.
- Fits all standard US plumbing.
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information