BathSelect Hook-Shaped Commercial Motion Sensor Faucet in Rose Gold Finish
BathSelect Hook-Shaped Commercial Motion Sensor Faucet in Rose Gold Finish Product Description
This rose gold-cast brass electronic sensor faucet provides water only when needed, and since these hands-free devices help reduce the spread of germs it's an excellent choice for your commercial bathroom. With state-of-the-art infrared technology that minimizes waste by automatically shutting off after 30 seconds without any effort on behalf of the user's part, this is one great product!
The finish is rose gold, Built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip, No Water Dripping Design, Touchfree operation.
Comes Complete for easy installation.
- Model Number: BS852SRG
- Brand Name: BathSelect®
- Surface Finish: Rose Gold
- Feature: Sensor Faucets
- Spout: Solid Brass
- Power: 4 (AA) Alkaline Batteries or AC/DC Adapter
- Battery life expectancy: 200,000 cycles
- Solenoid valve: 6 Volt magnet latching
- Working Water Pressure: 1 PSI -100 PSI
- Supply Inlet Size: 1/2" NPT Male
- Water Temperature Control: None
- Pop-Up Drain Rod: None
- Sensor type and Location: Active Infrared, Deck mount
- Sensor Microprocessor: Digital, Plug and Play
- Sensing Range: 2" to 6"
- Response Time: 0.6 Second
- Shut-Off Delay Time: 2 Second
- Maximum Running Time: 60 Seconds
- Particle filter size: 50 Mesh
- Aerator: 2.2 GPM. Optional 1.0 GPM, 0.5 GPM
Detailed Product Description:
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, and public facilities. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- ADC Compliant
- Elegant design in high-level quality
- AC/DC installment
- Full brass body
- Brass Basin Touchless Motion Sensor Faucet
- Brass cartridge
Sensor Activated Faucet Special Features:
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for commercial high traffic use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with a built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mounted to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant.
- The battery's life is 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approximately 5 years service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5" from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe: DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipe: DN15
- Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
- Power and Voltage: DC.6V AC.220V - 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5MW <2W
- Detection Zone: Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature: 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °
- Degree of protection by enclosure: 1P56