How to install a sensor controlled automatic shower head installation instructions
BathSelect Chrome Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head
The shower will automatically shut off after being used for more than 2 minutes. The sensor features a low battery level indicator. Touch-free electronic shower control: The shower is activated automatically when the user steps within the sensor range. No need to have a valve to turn off after bathing. Water-efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure. It is very convenient and clean. Chrome finished Solid brass construction for reliability and long-lasting performance. Enables users to have a shower without touching the shower control, saves water, prevents cross-contamination and keeps the showers cleaner, especially ideal for spas, hotels, and care homes.
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
BathSelect Chrome Sensor Controlled Automatic Shower Head Features:
- Easy to install and retrofit product
- Material: Solid all-brass construction
- 3 products in 1: replace the mixer shower, the thermostatic mixing valve and operates by an infrared sensor
- Vandal-resistant stopper cup upon request
- Hidden wall mounting screws for security
- State-of-the-art design
- Motion Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Fit for residential or commercial use applications.
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Chrome Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water-resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy-saving design for long-lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Complaint
- Easily can be installed in new or retrofit applications.
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty may be voided
Shower Head Installation Instructions
|Tools and Materials Required|
- Adjustable Wrench
- Plumber’s Tape
- Dry Cloth
- Silicone Sealant
|Step 1||Step 2|
|Step 3||Step 4|
- Use your hands counter clockwise to unscrew the old showerhead and removed it.
- Take out the showerhead, make sure the shower filter is placed in the connector.
- Ensure the showerhead full horizontal alignment wall mounted shower arm thread.
- Use your hands clockwise to tighten showerhead.
- Insert the long end of the shower arm (2) through the flange (1) and wrap plumbers’ tape around the threaded end of the shower arm (2) in a clockwise direction, as shown. Screw the shower arm into pipe elbow inside of the wall.
- Install new shower head on shower arm. Thread the ball onto the shower arm clockwise.