Special Design High Quality LED Shower Set, Brass Finish
Our special design
LED shower set offers one of the best shower experiences available with this type of showers. It comes complete with faucet and hand held shower, so you will not miss anything. The LED lights are powered by the water flow, therefore there is no need for electrical connections. The color of the light will change depending on the water temperature, so you will not risk getting scalded, besides enjoying your pleasant surroundings. Only the best materials have been used – the shower heads and valve body are made of brass, for a long lasting life time. It comes complete with accessories and installation instructions.
LED Shower Head
LED Handheld Shower & Shower Faucet
- Saturating Spray
- Massage Spray
- Bubbling Spray
- Saturating Spray & Massage Spray
- Saturating Spray & Bubbling Spray
- Self-powered by Water. No Battery nor Electricity needed.
Stainless Steel Shower Hose
- Double Hooked
- Anti-Twist Brass Conical Nut & Brass Hex Nut
LED Light 1 Year Warranty
- The built-in device generating electricity without any battery and no need for any other power.
- Just connect to the water, LED will emit the light.
- When water flows down, the LED will light instantly and automatically as per water temperature.
All Fontana Led Showers change color by detecting water temperature
- When water temperature is ≤89 °F (≤32 °C), Green color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is between 97 to 107 °F (36-42 °C), Blue color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is between 109 to 122 °F ( 43-50 °C), Red color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is above 122 °F (>50 °C), Red color will flash immediately.
- The flow rate is 2.5 GPM
- Shower Head: Brass
- Hand Shower: Brass
- Shower Faucet: Brass
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Blue, Green, Red, Red Flash (According to the water temperature changing)
Installation Instructions For LED Shower Set
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided
1. Brass Adapter
2. Faucet body
5. Shower bar
6. Hand shower holder
7. Shower bar bracket
8. Shower bar
9. Mounting base
10. Decoration cover
11. Rain shower head
12. Handheld shower
Step 1: Connect the brass adapter provided to the water supply line.
Step 2: Adjust lever and distance to fit the faucet body.
Step 3: Turn the water valve on for a while to let the dust and impurities out.
Step 4: Assemble the shower set.
Step 5: Place a pre-assembled shower in the wall to find the proper position and then mark the mounting hole that needs to be drilled.
Step 6: Drill a hole for the upper part shower bar bracket, screw it.
Step 7: Place the decoration cover to the brass adapters.
Step 8: Install the pre-assembled shower to the connections.
Step 9: Connect shower hose, handheld shower, and rain shower head.