Florence LED Rain Shower System with Handheld Shower Head
Florence Shower System is a combination of a Round LED Rainfall Shower Head, Handheld Shower and Single Handle Diverter.
Florence Rain Shower Systems Specifications
- Number of Handles: Single Handle
- Valve Core Material: Ceramic
- Installation Type: Wall Mount and ceiling mount
- Type: Fixed Rotatable Type
- Type: Bath & Shower Faucets
- Surface Finish: Polished Chrome
- one hand shower and one ceiling mount head shower
- one shower arm
- one wall water connector
- one 1.5 meter shower hose
- Durable solid brass construction.
- Polished Chrome finish.
- Swivel ball joint adjust suit your need
- Function: Rainfall Shower Set Faucets
- Feature:Wall Mount
- Style: Contemporary
- Shower Head: Rainfall Spray LED Light
- Shower head Material: Brass
- Handheld Shower: Plastic
- Shower head Dimension: 8" ( 200mm )
- Ceiling Mount Shower arm: 8" ( 200mm )
- Number of Handles: Single Handle
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Faucet Body Material: Brass
- Faucet Spout Material: Brass
- Easy to install
- Water Pressure: 0.1-0.7Mpa
- Drip Free Ceramic disc cartridge for smooth and long lasting operation.
- Easy to clean. Can be cleaned with mild soap to ensure the non-tarnish life shine.
- Complete with hot and cold water hoses & standard accessories.
- The flow rate is 1.3 to 4.8 GPM
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Installation Instruction For Florence LED Rain Shower System with Handheld Shower Head
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided
1.Ceiling arm mounting plate
3. Locking nut
4. Ceiling trim
5. Ceiling arm
6. Emily fixed showerhead
7. Fixing screws and wall plugs (not shown)
Hand-Held Shower Instructions
5. HOLE LOCATIONS FOR WALL MOUNT
Remove Front Cover (5A) from Wall Mount (5B). Use Wall Mount Screw Holes (5C) to place the desired location. Using a punch or awl, tap the screw hole locations.
Holes must be vertically aligned.
6. ANCHOR INSTALLATION
Drill two 1/4” dia. Holes (6A). If installing into a studs drill two 1/8” dia. holes and do not use Anchors (6B). Insert Anchors (6B) into Holes (6A) and tap flush with the wall.
7. WALL MOUNT INSTALLATION
Place Wall Mount (7A) into wall and inset Mounting Screws (7B) through Wall Mount Holes (7C) and tighten until Wall Mount (7A) is flush with the wall.
Do Not Over Tighten! Insert Front Cover (7D) into Wall Mount (7A)
8. DROP ELBOW & HOSE INSTALLATION
Apply PTFE plumbers tape on both ends of Pipe Nipple (8A) (not included). Screw Pipe Nipple (8A) into the elbow inside the wall.
The Pipe Nipple (8A) is to project 1/4” – 3/4” from the finished wall. Screw Drop Elbow (8B) onto Pipe Nipple (8A) and tighten until Drop Elbow (8B) is
property positioned and flush to the finished wall.
Place Rubber Seal (8C) inside Hex Hose Fitting (8D). Connect Hex Hose Fitting (8D) into Drop Elbow Outlet (8E) by turning Hex Hose Fitting (8D).
9. UNIT STARTUP
Turn on hot and cold water supplies, and check all connections for leaks.
10. FINAL FLUSHING
For final flushing, turn the valve on and allow water to run through the Hose (10A) for several minutes.
Allow water to run for several minutes until all foreign matter clears the line.
11. SHOWER ARM INSTALLATION
Place Rubber Seal (11A) inside Tapered Hose Fitting (11B). Conned Hand Shower (11C) to Hose (11D) by turning Tapered Hose Fitting (118) clockwise.