Installation Instructions for Ottawa Waterfall LED Bathroom Sink Faucet Long Handle
Ottawa Waterfall LED Bathroom Sink Faucet Long Handle
The Ottawa Waterfall LED Bathroom Sink Faucet has everything you can dream about in a fancy bathroom faucet: dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish, in contrast with bright LED lights and an elegant design for the spout and handle. The spout is wide, creating a nice effect as the water flows freely. It comes with hot and cold water mixer for your convenience and it is wall mount, two holes, with one handle. The LED lights are activated by the water flow and they are temperature sensitive, changing colors from blue to green and to red. The body, spout and handles are made of brass, while the valve core material is ceramic for best performance and long lasting life time. It comes complete with accessories and installation instructions.
Ottawa Waterfall LED Bathroom Sink Faucet Description:
Type: Bathroom Sink Faucet
Feature: Waterfall, LED
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
Installation: Deck Mount
Faucet Mount: Three Holes
Number Of Handles: Dual
Hot And Cold Water: Yes
Body Material: Brass
LED Power Supply: Water Power
LED Colour: Multicolor, blue, green, red
LED turns green between: 0-30 degrees
LED turns blue between: 30-40 degrees
LED turns red between: 40-50 degrees
LED starts to blink between: 50-80 degrees
Product Dimension:11.81in x 7.87in x 5.91in
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
Install the rough-in valve body behind the finished wall. Attach the valve body to wood blocking between two wall studs with wood screws. Be sure that the rough-in valve is completely level, and connect to the main water supply.
- When the wall around the rough-in valve is finished, install your faucet trim.
- If your faucet spout is not assembled, assemble by connecting the threaded outlet to the faucet body. If your spout is already assembled move on to the next step.
- If your faucet features a decorative faceplate, secure the faceplate to the wall with silicone sealant before installing your handle and spout trim pieces. Make sure that the faceplate is properly aligned over the rough-in valve and perfectly straight. If your faucet does not feature a faceplate move on to the next step.
- If the decorative spout escutcheon is not attached, place the escutcheon on the body of the spout and install the spout over the spout shank. Screw the spout into place and press the escutcheon firmly against the finished wall.
- Tighten any set screws in the spout with the Allen wrench.
- Install the handle(s) and any necessary hardware and tighten the set screws with your Allen wrench. If rubber O-rings or sealing gaskets are included, Place between the handle body and wall to create a watertight seal.
- When your faucet installation is complete, turn on the water supply. Check to make sure that all connections are tight (no water should be leaking) and that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Turn the water on and allow the water to flow through the spout for approximately 60 seconds. Allow the sealant to cure for 24 hours before use.