1. Ceiling arm mounting plate
3. Locking nut
4. Ceiling trim
5. Ceiling arm
6. Emily fixed showerhead
7. Fixing screws and wall plugs (not shown)
- Remove your existing shower head with a wrench.
- Set the wrench in place and turn the nut to the left to loosen it.
- Have a hand ready to catch the shower head when it falls so that the metal doesn’t crack your shower floor.
- Clean the threads of the base of the shower head steel wool.
- Be sure to remove any debris that had collected around the threads.
- Wrap the threads with Teflon tape, This tape comes with almost all new shower faucets and heads and provides traction for the new hardware.
- Place a rubber “O”-ring inside the new shower head and water connection, this prevents any leaks and improves water pressure.
- Tighten the LED shower head.
- Test the Temperature Controlled Shower Head to make sure there are no leaks and that everything is working properly.
- Now you have a huge improvement in your bathroom for a minimal amount of cost and effort.