Installation Instructions For Milan Chrome Sink Faucet
Milan Chrome Sink Faucet
Elegant single handle faucet has a beautiful design and is still practical. All necessary accessories for deck-mounted installation included. It has a stainless steel body and comes in chrome finish. Sink faucet in traditional style requires single hole for installation.
Milan Faucet Specifications:
Milan Chrome Sink Faucet Installation Instructions
- Type: Sink Faucets
- Valve Core Material: Ceramic
- Type: Deck-Mounted B & S Faucets
- Surface Finish: Chrome
- Style: Contemporary
- Number of Handles: Single Handle
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Working Pressure: 0.1-2.0Mpa
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM
- Spout Material: Stainless steel(sus304)
- Valve Material: Brass
- Warranty: 5 years
- Suitable Place: Sink
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- In the box
- 1 x Faucet
- 2 x Hose
- 1 x Installation Instruction
Before installing, read entire Widespread Faucet Installation Instructions. Observe all local building and safety codes.
For the following installation instructions for your new Widespread Faucet it is assumed that any old fixtures have been removed and any repairs or modifications to the water supply have been completed.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages. If you find damages, do not install. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-856-(Bath)2284. If you need assistance or have questions while installing your Widespread Faucet, contact Customer Service.
We recommend consulting a professional if you are unfamiliar with installing bathroom fixtures.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS:
- Adjustable Wrench
- Silicone Sealant
- Damp Cloth
Install the rough-in valve body behind the finished wall. Attach the valve body to wood blocking between two wall studs with wood screws. Be sure that the rough-in valve is completely level, and connect to the main water supply.
- When the wall around the rough-in valve is finished, install your faucet trim.
- If your faucet spout is not assembled, assemble by connecting the threaded outlet to the faucet body. If your spout is already assembled move on to the next step.
- If your faucet features a decorative face plate, secure the face plate to the wall with silicone sealant before installing your handle and spout trim pieces. Make sure that the face plate is properly aligned over the rough-in valve and perfectly straight. If your faucet does not feature a face plate move on to the next step.
- If the decorative spout escutcheon is not attached, place the escutcheon on the body of the spout and install the spout over the spout shank. Screw the spout into place and press the escutcheon firmly against the finished wall.
- Tighten any set screws in the spout with the Allen wrench.
- Install the handle(s) and any necessary hardware and tighten the set screws with your Allen wrench. If rubber O-rings or sealing gaskets are included, Place between the handle body and wall to create a water tight seal.
- When your faucet installation is complete, turn on the water supply. Check to make sure that all connections are tight (no water should be leaking) and that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Turn the water on and allow the water to flow through the spout for approximately 60 seconds. Allow sealant to cure for 24 hours before use.