Installation Instructions for Bravat Gold Infrared Automatic Electronic Commercial Faucet
Bravat Gold Sensor Commercial Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installation Instructions
Step 3: (Hot & Cold Connection)
Step 8: Hot & Cold Regulator
1. Screw the hose into the corresponding screw-hole of the faucet body. Fix the o-ring into the bottom groove of the faucet body.
2. Insert hose, threaded pipe and data cable through the drilled hole of the countertop. Put rubber washer and metal washer onto the threaded pipe, screwing in mounting nut. Adjust the faucet body correctly and tighten the mounting nut with screws.
3. Install the control box to the wall and fix it with screws.
4. Add the rubber washer and screw supply elbow to the control box.
5. Add rubber washers and connect water lines to the hot and cold inlets of the supply elbow. Then connect the hose to the water outlet and insert data cable into the control box and plugin.
6. Make Connections to water supplies. Turn on hot and cold water supplies and flush water lines into a container for one minute. Important: This flushes away any debris that could cause damage to internal parts.
7. Connect waterlines to angle stops. Turn on the angle stops and check for leaks (DO NOT TURN FAUCET ON).
8. Turn the faucet on for 1 minute to flush any debris.