What is an Oversized Item?
- Oversized items are large products that must ship through a freight carrier based on meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- Weigh 151 lbs. or more
- when packaged
Length measures 108 in. or more
- Girth measures 165 in. or more
If an item ships on a wooden pallet, regardless of weight (but generally in the 100-150 lb. range), it is considered an Oversized Item
You can confirm if an item is considered oversized by reviewing the information in the Shipping & Returns tab on the product page. An oversized item will indicate that it leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days and that it has 1-4 week delivery after the item ships.Shipping and Delivery Information
- Most of our oversized items qualify for our Free Shipping offer on U.S. orders over $100 shipping to the lower 48 states, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
* Our Free shipping over $100 offer is excluded on Alaska and Hawaii, APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.
- Oversized items leave our warehouse within 1-10 business days
- Deliveries of oversized items take 1-4 weeks from the time it leaves our warehouse
- Whenever we are able to accommodate a delivery of oversized items to a remote or isolated area not commonly serviced by freight carriers, delivery may take an additional 1-2 weeks and additional delivery fees may apply
- All oversized items ship with Standard Threshold Delivery Service* unless “White Glove Delivery” is indicated in the Shipping & Returns tab of the product page
*The Standard Threshold Delivery Service provides delivery of your shipment to the nearest ground level entrance, i.e.: your front porch, a lobby or a garage entrance.