Platinum Automatic Sensor Faucet Gold Tone Finish (Hot & Cold)
Gold Tone Finish Automatic Faucet
The Platinum Sensor Faucet an electronically controlled faucet that eliminate the need to touch or turn handles. Through the use of sensor beams the automatic faucet determines when an object is in front of it and automatically turns on the faucet. Since there is nothing to touch and nothing to reach for, an automatic faucet eliminates all of that cleaning and disinfecting that you do to try to maintain a hygienic surface. This Gold plating faucet has an excellent wear resistant property. It doesn’t oxidize allowing gold to remain as one of the highly consistent plating surfaces for years and years the Platinum sensor faucets are anti-erosion, anti-abrasion and high strength.Minimize waste of water, by using the automatic faucet. Immediately reduces water waste by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow. Fits all standard US plumbing.Uses 4AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
- Sensor Faucet Applications: Residential & Commercial
- Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- The factory is set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted)
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Gold tone Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- ADA Compliant
- Easily can be installed in new or retrofit applications
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Can easily be installed in new or retrofit applications
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory!
The Sensor Faucet finish is Gold Tone, with built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design 100% Touch-free operation.
meets ADA regulations
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicator for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- The meaning of the codes is described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- The faucet can be mount to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- Battery life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4" to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
Diameter of inlet pipe
Diameter of outlet pipe
0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °F
Degree of protection by enclosure
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of
- spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Infrared sensor operation with temperature control.
Installation Manual For Gold Tone Plated Platinum Thermostatic Sensor Tap Solid Brass Construction
Sensor FaucetsSimple Installation Instructions