The Nariman Solid Brass Color Changing LED Rain Shower Head with Mixer and Adjustable Body Jets
Say good-bye to boring showers with this multi-color LED shower with adjustable shower jets! The Nariman shower set is sure to give you a whole new perspective to morning, mid-day and night showers. The LED lights are powered by water so you don't have to worry about manipulating any of your electrical circuits or replacing the batteries every now and then. The LED lights also work as a water temperature indicator with the lights changing according to how hot or cold the water is - no more scalding from water that is way too hot or getting shocked by water that is just too cold since you can now tell the water's temperature by looking at the showerhead. This is perfect for homes with upscale showers! If you're on the lookout for a showerhead that will give you a brand new shower experience, then this color-changing showerhead is definitely worth considering. Turn on the fun in your shower just by turning on the water, the LED lights will automatically light up and set the mood. They will even change colors automatically based on the water temperature. All this with no batteries, everything is self-powered by a built-in dynamo that takes advantage of the water pressure to create the energy to light the bulbs.
Nariman Recessed Color Changing Water Powered Led Shower Set Features:
BathSelect® Manufacturer Warranty Information
- LED lights using a built-in hidden dynamo
- The lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on
- The lights will dim and brighten when you lower and raise the pressure so you can set the perfect mood, water, and light
- Comes with solid brass mixer
- Body spray: 6 adjustable jots
- Comes with Hand Held shower
- Fitting: Universal, can fit any standard showerhead
- Style: Contemporary Showerhead
- High quality this modern shower head is made out of stainless steel, so it's made to last!
- The flow rate is 2.5 GPM.
- Material: Solid Brass
- Mount Method: Ceiling Recessed
- Finish: Chrome
- Shower Head Size: 14" x 20"
- Led Power Source: Water Flow
- Connection: 1/2" US standard (included)
Installation Instruction For Nariman Recessed Color Changing Water Powered Led Shower
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided
Recessed Shower Head Installation
1. Open packages, check all the goods whether everything is ok.
2. Check the size of the connector and the thread size of the water pipes connector in the wall.
3. Clean the water pipes before installing them.
4. At least 2 water electricians to install the showerhead.
5. Pay attention to the water temperature, not over 70 degree.
6. Water pressure: 0.05 MPA - 0.5 MPA.
7. Adapter is 100-265 V to 12 V, insurance device rated currently less than 30 MA
Care & Maintenance
Keep the surface clean, regular cleaning.
Using water clean it, using a cotton cloth to wipe dry.
1. According to the dimensions and shape of the mounting bracket, determine the bracket location to be installed in the ceiling.
2. According to the 8 mounting holes on the mounting bracket, use an Electric drill to make the mounting holes.
3. Using the two hexagonal nuts adjust the distance between the mounting bracket and the ceiling, and keep the mounting bracket on the level.
Use explosion screw to fix the mounting bracket on the ceiling, pay attention to the explosion screw, it can adjust the height and use level tool to adjust the mounting bracket to reach level.
4. Connecting Circuits
5. According to the chart shows: Raise the showerhead, Aim at the hole of the bolt, plug the bolt.
Use a phillips screwdriver screw out the upper cover 4 screws, open the plastic waterproof boxes.
Note: The same color line docking, brown line for line, the blue line is zero lines. Use a phillips screwdriver screw out the screws in plastic waterproof box wiring position, then put the fork terminal line connected, then fix it with a phillips screwdriver.
According to the circuit diagram as shown in step 5, then connect plastic waterproof case, please note that the same color of the wire when connecting circuit to docking.
6. Connecting water hoses and Tee joints and then connect the water hoses to the water inlet pipe connector.
7. Connecting 4 pcs water hose to 2 Tee joints and G1/2 joints in the middle and then put another side of the shower hoses through the showerhead side holes.
8. Installing the shower body by plugging the bolts. (As the above picture )
9. Install the decorative panel and twist the corresponding 8 fixing screws with a SW4 hex wrench.
10. Install 4 LED lights and lamp cups clockwise.
11. NOTE: 1. Before connecting water hoses and water pipes, cleaning the water pipes first. It will prevent impurities from clogging the showerhead. 2. When connecting water pipes and hoses ,don't forget putting G1/2 filternet in the water hoses, filtering impurities.
Connect 4 water inlet hoses to the wall-embedded water inlet pipes and then seal the wall.
Shower Body Jets Installation
1. Set the decorative cover on the body jet.
2. Roll the raw material belt in the thread screws.
3. Use a wrench to tighten 6 body jets on the water outlet holes in a clockwise direction.
Shower Holder Installation
1. Open the closed cover of the shower holder and take out the screws.
2. Drill two holes size 6mm on the wall according to the hole position of the shower holder. Use a hammer to break 2 plastic wall plug into two holes. Tighten the screws with the plastic wall plug and locking with the shower holder. Then install the closed cover.
3. Connect the shower hose with the water outlet connection part and hand shower. Plug the hand shower in the shower holder.
Valve Control Installation
a. Release 4 handwheel levers according to the above directions.
Take apart the embed valve, panel, and handwheel.
1. Dig the embed space for the pipe on the wall according to the specification of the valve.
2. Dig 4 holes according to the position of the screws.
3. Use a hammer to thwack the screws into 4 holes.
4. Fix the valve body with 4 screws.
5. Find out the expansion screw heads with washer and spring washer. Use copper sleeve wrench to lock the screw heads with the embed valve body.
6. After connecting all the pipes and before sealing the wall with concrete, confirm no leaking problem occur when you turn on the water.
7. Fix the decorative panel on the embed valve body.
8. Screw the handwheel arms with the handwheels.